Dedicated White Plains Law Firm, Practicing Divorce, Family Law and Estate Planning
Life offers us all many challenges and opportunities. When family strife, crime, financial insecurity or business challenges require help from a trusted legal advocate committed to your well-being, we are happy to offer almost 20 years of trusted advice and representation. The Law Offices of Nicholas P. Barone is a community law firm proudly serving the people and businesses of Westchester County, Putnam County, Dutchess County and nearby areas.
Westchester County Family Law Attorneys
Contact our White Plains law firm today for an initial consultation about your legal concerns in the areas of:
- Family law and divorce: Counselor at Law Offices of Nicholas P. Barone is devoted to helping families that find themselves troubled and estranged. In an initial consultation, he will explain the law to you in understandable terms and fight to ensure that your interests are protected and he will be there for you to guide you through every step of the process, including matters involving child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, enforcements and modification of court orders, paternity, adoption, prenuptial agreements, and domestic violence.
- Estate planning and litigation: The Law Offices of Nicholas P. Barone can assist you with all of your estate planning needs, such as wills, living wills, trusts and including powers of attorney. It is never too early to start thinking of the best way to preserve your wealth for generations to come. When disputes such as will contests arise at any stage, we will work to secure your rights as a beneficiary or distributee.
- Probate and estate administration: We practice in the area of probate and estate administration, and can assist you in filing wills and in will contest litigation. We can offer a confidential consultation with an experienced probate administration lawyer.
- Business and commercial law: There are many details in forming a new business and keeping an existing one successful. Nicholas P. Barone can help you determine the type of business organization that best suits your needs. We are available to serve all of your business and commercial transaction and litigation needs, including drafting partnership agreements, drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and commercial leases and other start-up services, as well as arbitration, mediation, litigation, mechanic's liens, filings, negotiations, disputes, contracts, leasing, administrative proceedings, lis pendens and more.
- Real estate: New York state real estate laws can be tricky. An experienced real estate lawyer can handle multimillion-dollar commercial real estate transactions, including purchases and sales of car washes, commercial strip malls and other small businesses.
A Law Firm Looking Out for Your Best Interests, Serving the Bronx and Other Surrounding Communities
We provide diverse legal services to the people of Westchester County and the surrounding communities. Whether you need a lawyer for a DWI charge or drug possession charge, a New York City commercial litigator, a Westchester County family law attorney, or an Orange County business lawyer, we are here to help. Contact us online or call 914-517-3610 to schedule your consultation.